HiHoney Natural Organic Gulkand Prepared Using Damask Rose - 500 Grams
- Gulkand is a sweet preserve of rose petals from the Indian subcontinent. It is Sun-cooked using special pink rose petals.It is very effective in lowering high blood pressure, treating diabetes, skin problems, dental diseases, infected throat, and allergies.
- Gulkand is rich in antioxidants and thus acts as an energy booster and during summers. It is advisable to consume because it protects you from sun strokes, nostril bleeding, and dizziness.100% natural: Does not contain any preservatives, artificial flavours, artificial colours or things you don't understand. It can be eaten straight from the jar!
- “Gul” means flower in both Persian and Urdu whereas “Kand” translates into sweetness in Arabic. It is believed to possess cooling & calming properties which is why it has been traditionally associated with regal recipes to create a wide range of desserts and bakery preparations to beat the summer heat.
- Organic Gulkand Jam With Herbal Sweetener helps people with the digestive problem and also useful as a mouth freshener. This is the ultimate jam and rarely available which has a mind boggling taste and is a feast for the taste buds.
- The lavish costs and seasonal nature of Damask roses coupled with the arduous process of sun-cooking and curing Gulkand make it one of the finest and most sought after delicacies coming out of the Indian sub-continent after the world famous Kashmiri Saffron.