Kirva Organics 100 % Pure Dark Cocoa Powder | Natural, Unsweetened, Vegan & Gluten Free | 300 Gm
- Thinking of having something rich and chocolatey? What are you waiting for? Taste the richness of Kirva Cocoa Powder. It is smooth, light and rich, giving the best look to your cakes or hot chocolate.
- It is widely used in desserts and beverages like cake, brownie, chocolate sauce, ganache, mousse, breads, coffee, hot chocolate, pudding and more.
- Cocoa powder, an unsweetened chocolate product, adds deep chocolate flavour to desserts and beverages. Cocoa powder occurs when the fat, called cocoa butter, gets removed from the cocoa beans during processing. The leftover dried solids get ground into the product sold as cocoa powder.
- Natural cocoa powder has a light-brown colour and an extractable pH. The processed (alkalized) cocoa powder is darker in colour and ranges from brownish red to nearly black. The alkalization process reduces bitterness and improves solubility, which is important for beverage product applications.
- Besides consuming it, raw cocoa powder can be used to maintain skin health due to flavanols. Flavanols decrease the harmful effects of UV rays to skin while enhancing elasticity and hydration. These properties help to soften, clear and detoxify your skin. Raw cocoa powder can also increase the elasticity of your skin, which helps with fine lines, wrinkles and reduces the appearance of scars.